상세페이지

자유게시판

글쓰기

일반 | [Chaotic family] Nam Sangji's unfairness revealed to the world... To t…

• ucmyxn
  • 24-01-22 21:54
  • 조회수 7
Screenshot familyAs Yangju-ri's misdeeds were revealed, public opinion began to lean toward supporting Yoo Eun-sung.To Shim Jeong Ae (Choi Soorin)After learning about his parents' affair in the past, Yoo Eun-sung (Nam Sang-ji) decides to break up with Kang Sun-woo (Lee Do-gyeom).Yoo Eun-sung, who took a picture of the couple on the last date, just before Kang Sun-woo's press conference,I conducted an interview with Kang Sun-woo that he was not in a relationship.I'm going to say goodbye through a broadcastKang Sun-woo contacted Yoo Eun-sung and asked about his story, but Yoo Eun-sung firmly blocked the contact and made up his mindKang Sun-woo, who couldn't stand the frustration, went to Yoo Eun-sung's house and found himYoo Dong-gu (Lee Jong-won), who found it, drew a line, saying, "Our Eun-sung doesn't shake and goes back."Kang Sunwoo is using the fluidYoo persuaded him to hang on, but he pushed Kang out of the way, saying he couldn't allow the two to be separatedYoo Dong-gu, who sent back Kang Sun-woo, went home and delivered the news to Yoo Eun-sung. "That's how you do it," said Yoo Eun-sung"We don't have any regrets about each other." Yoo Dong-gu responded coolly, and was relieved.But in the roomYoo Eun-sung, who entered, secretly wiped away tears. Yoo Eun-ah (Joo Sae-byeok) quietly made Yoo Eun-sung suffer from a broken heartSoothing, and to this, Yoo Eun-sung sobbed, saying, "I feel like my heart is breaking."Yoo Eun-sung, who dropped out of the movieI spent most of my time at home. Yoo Eun-hyuk (Kang Da-bin) says that public opinion is leaning towards Yoo Eun-sungHe noticed it and told his family about it and expressed hope.KBS 1TV daily drama 'Family' (directed by)Kim Sung-geun, scriptwriter Moon Young-hoon, Produced by Monster Union, Asendio) broke up 30 years agoThe couple reunited in a father-in-law relationship because of their love for their children, and they had a long-standing conflictIt is a cheerful comic family drama that is reborn as a true family after washing up. of intertwined charactersRelationships and various stories cause pleasant laughter.Every Monday to Friday at 8:30 p.mIt's on air.

게시물 댓글 0

• 등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

backward top home